By Dr. George Gekas
The book Aromata and Chromata, Scents & Colours of Greece – “A Crash Course in Greekness” is is a book about ‘what it means to be Greek’. The book will make everyone of Greek ancestory feel a few inches taller.
- Is it being born of Greece or of Greek parents?
- Is it the Greek language?
- Is it the ancient Greek civilization?
- Is it the modern Greek culture?
- Is it of being of Greek Orthodox faith?This book is written primarily for the English speaking members of the Greek community and PhilHellenes throughout the English speaking world, non-Greek spouses of Greeks and anyone interested in the Greek culture.All proceeds from the sale of this book are donated by the author to the Greek Community of Toronto.
- Only available to residents of North America (please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested to ship internationally)
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery